Spinal Decompression The "Alternative to Back Surgery"
Spinal decompression therapy is indicated for:
- Herniated/Slipped or Bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Sciatica/Leg pain
- Headaches/Neck pain/Arm pain
- Chronic NECK and BACK pain
- Unsuccessful or FAILED back surgery
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER DECOMPRESSIVE THERAPY?
NON-SURGICAL SPINAL DECOMPRESSIVE THERAPY IS:
- Credible...the only treatment developed by a team of specialists including neurosurgeons, orthopedists, chiropractors, osteopaths, and physiatrists.
- Researched, Proven and Effective...medically documented in many prominent, prestigious medical journals.
- Non-surgical and Non-invasive...complications from surgery can be severe and may result in debilitating conditions. Decompressive therapy is painless and involves no recovery time.
- Convenient...treatment sessions last only 20-30 minutes with no lost time from work.
- Cost-effective...cost of treatment is minimal compared to surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can benefit from Non-Surgical Spinal Decompressive Therapy?
Virtually anyone who has and is currently suffering from the agonizing effects of lower back and neck pain. Those who have been diagnosed with a disc condition in their back or neck. Even if you have already undergone back surgery and you still experience back pain and nothing seems to help, there's hope.
How does decompressive therapy work?
Simply stated, decompressive therapy works by reversing the compressive forces that are constantly applied on the delicate discs in the neck and back. These compressive forces over time cause the discs in the back to bulge or herniate thereby putting pressure on the delicate nerves of the spine. In some cases, it is documented in medical journals that this procedure can retract the disc bulge thereby relieving pressure from the nerves.
Is Non-Surgical Spinal Decompressive Therapy painful?
NO. Most patients find that decompressive therapy actually provides immediate relief of their symptoms. As a matter of fact, some patients even fall asleep while they undergo the treatments.
Is Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy safe?
Absolutely. Patients are screened in my office every day to determine if they are a candidate for treatment. Rarely, in only certain cases are individuals not a candidate for this type of treatment. A complete history/examination and review of medical records are obtained at the time of the initial consultation.
Does insurance cover the cost of treatment?
Some insurance companies have provisions for care. Our office will verify your coverage prior to your starting treatment. You will know exactly what your benefits are and what you will need to pay out of pocket before any services are performed. For patients that have high deductibles or have no insurance, we can provide very flexible payment plans to accommodate your needs. We make it possible for all patients to obtain care.
How long do the treatments take?
On average, each treatment will take between 30 and 45 minutes depending on your special need. The success or outcome of this treatment is based on consistency. The frequency of care is 3 times a week for 6-8 weeks. Some cases require more treatment, some cases require less treatment. A determination will be made as to the estimation of time needed for your specific condition.
What if I have had surgery on my back, can I still get care?
In most cases, yes you can. However, you are not a candidate for care if there has been a spinal fusion and metal implants or hardware is present.